This terms & conditions agreement sets out how B Bagel Limited ("B Bagel Platters", "B Bagel" "us" or "we") and the company whose hosting the on-line shop ("Order Tiger") is displayed on the website ("Site") and/or mobile application ("Application") which are provided to you by B Bagel using Order Tiger on-Line Platform.
Acceptance of Conditions. Ordering with us constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions which take effect at the time you first access the site or application. If you do not accept these terms and conditions you must not place an order via the internet or application. You can only access our full menu and order from us from this website or application and therefore all orders are subject to these conditions.
In this Terms and Conditions the following terms shall have the following meanings:
(1) Refund and Cancellation. Should you wish to cancel your order, please contact by email at least 24 hours prior to the delivery / collection time to receive a full refund.
(2) Allergies. We cannot guarantee that any of our foods are free from nuts or nut derivatives. We cannot guarantee that our food will be free from any other ingredients that may causes allergies or allergic reactions. We cook all dishes from scratch therefore a large number of ingredients are present in our kitchen.
(3) Delivery Times. We aim to deliver your order by the time you specified in your order. If circumstances out of our direct control cause the delivery to be delayed we will do our very best to keep you updated.
(4) Minimum Order & Delivery Charge. For delivery orders we have a minimum order and delivery charge which are available on the Information page in the website (in the menu section).
(5) Address details. You agree to provide a valid POSTCODE or AREA, full address and contact telephone number with your order. If you provide incorrect details we will be unable to deliver within any previously stipulated timescales provided by us. You agree not to withhold payment in circumstances where you were unable to provide a correct address or contact details.
(6) Order Confirmation. We reserve the right to cancel your order if we are unable to establish contact with you by phone or email after you have placed an order. This is to protect ourselves against fraudulent and hoax orders. In some circumstance (for example exceptionally large orders) we may insist on a deposit to be paid in advance before confirming your order. If you order online or over the phone, the total price will be confirmed to you before the order is completed.
(7) Catchment Area & Delivery Times If you are from outside our stated catchment area, please call us to place your order and we will be able to confirm if we can deliver to you or not.
(8) Website Photos/Pictures. Food photographs on this site do not represent how your dishes will be deliver to you. In some cases there will be differences between the photos displayed and the ingredients in the dishes delivered to you. Where ingredients are not available or are out of stock our chefs will decide on suitable replacements to be used (for example red pepper substituted for green pepper). If you are unsure of the ingredients/content/packaging of any dish then please call and discuss this with our staff before ordering. All photographs are serving suggestion or simply represent generic raw ingredients.
(9) Food Description & Ingredients All dish descriptions on the website represent and describe the item in question. Where ingredients are not available or are out of stock our chefs will decide on suitable replacements to be used (for example red pepper substituted for green pepper). "Home-made" means created and cooked entirely from scratch by us. "Fresh" means not frozen or tinned. "(v)" Indicates a dish without meat or fish. If food colouring is used, we use it in line with "Food Additives (England) Regulations 2009".
(10) Contract. You are entering into a contract with "B Bagel" for collection of your order.
(11) Order Tiger’s Liability. Order Tiger will not be liable for any claims, losses, including but not limited to direct, indirect, special, economic and consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to loss of profits, loss of revenue or loss of goodwill), whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action arising out of or in connection with the use of this site and material provided to you by email or other communication methods.
(13) Complaints / Requests "B Bagel" will endeavour to handle all complaints for you ASAP. Please address any complaints or requests to the contact details contained on this website.
(14) Viruses We do not warrant that this site is free of viruses or bugs or that this site is compatible with all computer systems and browsers.
(15) Cookies This site uses session cookies for the purpose of tracking your progress through the checkout process and holding your shopping cart contents. By using this site you consent to this cookie being placed on your computer and acknowledge that the site would otherwise not function accordingly.